Facebook has shared some new insights into how its video content algorithms work, which ultimately determine the reach of your video uploads on the platform.
The tips come from Facebook product lead Mahncy Mehrotra, who took part in a recent live-stream on the Facebook Media Page.
I have outlined below the five key tips for maximizing Facebook video performance that Mahncy covered during the broadcast…
- Create Videos that drive intentional and loyal viewing
- Create videos that build meaningful interactions and drive authentic sharing
- Create videos that are your original content
- Upload videos that will consistently bring your audience back to your Page
- Create longer, high-quality videos that keep users watching and engaged
A lot of the tips are a bit too general to provide real direction, but they are worth noting as you go about planning your Facebook video strategy.
You can watch the full interview with Mahncy Mehrotra here.
Reach out to brainstorm more ways to expand your video content reach on social media. We look forward to hearing from you!
A form of this post originally appeared on Social Media Today.